Services Provided by Our Dentist in Kitchener
Kitchener East Family Dental is your one-stop shop for dental services. Our dentist in Kitchener Dr. Jitendra Gangwani can provide every member of your family with the care they need. Take a look at our services!
- Dental Examination and Cleaning - A twice-yearly dental examination is the smartest step you can take toward a lifetime of oral health. A typical dental exam may include X-rays, careful external inspection of the teeth and gums, and examination of the oral cavity for any signs of oral cancer. Professional cleaning is another essential part of your dental exam, removing stubborn tartar before it can attract the bacteria that cause gum disease.
- Functional and Restorative Dentistry - Bring your damaged, diseased or missing teeth to our Kitchener dentist for functional and restorative treatment. Many infected teeth can be saved with timely root canal therapy. Broken or weakened teeth can be fitted with crowns. Crowns can also anchor a permanent bridge to replace missing teeth. Dental implants are the most advanced form of tooth replacement possible. By surgically implanting titanium "roots" topped with crowns, we can replace a single tooth or an entire mouthful of permanent implants that work just like the real thing and require nothing more than regular dental hygiene.
- Pediatric Dentistry - Proper dental care and habits should begin in early childhood. Our pediatric dentistry services can help ensure healthy teeth and gums while instructing your child on brushing techniques and the importance of dental hygiene. We can also provide your children with fluoride treatment, sealants and/or mouth guards to help them enjoy optimal dental wellness.
- Cosmetic Dentistry - Cosmetic dentistry not only improves your smile; it also boosts your self-confidence so you can fully engage in everyday life. If your teeth are discolored, clinic teeth whitening may be able to brighten them dramatically. If you're also dealing with cracked, chipped or irregular teeth, we can fit you with porcelain veneers or dental bonding. You can even get a full smile makeover from our Kitchener dentist.
- Invisalign - Bite correction provides both functional and cosmetic improvements -- and our Invisalign teeth-straightening method is the state of the art. These clear plastic aligner trays are custom-fitted to your mouth, making gentle corrections over a period of weeks. They really are almost invisible, and you can take them out for close conversations, eating or brushing.
- Sedation Dentistry - No matter how much you like and trust our skilled Kitchener dentist, you may have a deep-seated anxiety about dental visits. But you don't have to deny your mouth the care it needs, thanks to our sedation dentistry. We can administer medications to keep you calm and relaxed, but still able to communicate with the dentist.
How May Our Kitchener Dentist Serve You?
- Dental Examinations
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Sedation Dentistry
- Tooth Decay
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Tooth Filling and Crowns
- Tooth Sensitivity
- Teeth Grinding
- Root Canal Surgery